The Facebook owned whatsapp which have around 1.3B users, Soon going to Launch a user full app for business holders called WhatsApp Business.
The App will be soon available in India in the month of January .
This app helps business holders to Maintain Business Profiles ; fast answers ; away notification ; WhatsApp Web ; analyse user activity ;
The Business holder can also signup with landline phone number.
The application, which was available in beta for almost a month, is currently available in Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, Britain and the US. The app will roll out for other countries, and in India, in the coming weeks.
WhatsApp Business will make it easier for companies to connect with customers, and more convenient for its 1.3 billion users to chat with businesses that matter to them.
- Business Profiles: Features business description, email or store addresses, and website
- Messaging Tools: Quick replies that provide fast answers, custom greeting messages, away notification
- Messaging Statistics: Insights such as the number of messages read to see what’s working
- WhatsApp Web: Mirror the app on your desktop
- Account Type: Some businesses will have confirmed/verified accounts
What’s more than normal WhatsApp?
- WhatsApp Business will allow these accounts to analyse user activity on a mass level. For instance, they can know the number of messages that have been read.
- The owner of the account or the business will be able to setup an elaborate profile with crucial information like website, location, contacts etc.
- A business account can also be setup using a landline phone number. The account holder will only have to choose the “call me” option at the verification step.