Fortnite offers a free 100 Player Vs Player (PvP) Battle Royale game mode. Just like PUBG, you’re dropped onto the large island.You must arm yourself and outlive your competition.In Fortnite, you always start out armed with a Pickaxe which can be used as a melee weapon or for Collecting raw supplies for building walls, ramps etc..
How To Play Fortnite?
Just like PUBG, your Main Goal is to be the last man standing .Every Game starts with the players jumping out of a Flying “Battle Bus” and Gliding down onto a giant island. Once Reached, you must Loot nearby buildings for items, guns, and ammo to defend yourself and attack other players.
As i told Above Just like PUBG, you’re able to carry more than two guns. Instead, you’re limited to Minimum number of weapons and items you can carry at one time. Also, guns are color coded to denote their from Grey (common) to Orange (legendary)’ to know their Rarity.
Every player Begins with an PickAxe which can be used as a melee weapon.The Pick Axe is Used to collect Raw materials like trees,You can then use these raw resources to build your own Walls or Structures, whether it be a defensive wall to provide cover from an advancing enemy.The resources you mine will determine the strength. Steel is stronger than brick, which is stronger than wood.
Also Read : How to get infinite Health in PUBG?
Important Tips :
- One of the most important Fortnite tips is to keep the audio level to an absolute Low level. If a player is close he can detect you with some half-decent headphones, they have a huge advantage.This suggests that you should run as little as possible running is too audible than walking or crouching, and emits noticeable puffs of smoke in your wake and make sure that your surroundings are secure when building or harvesting resources with your PickAxe.
- One of the most important Fortnite tips is to always be aware of the circle, forever shrinking in size, always ready to swallow you. Every strategic decision should be made with your proximity relative to the eye of the storm in mind.
- Already in the circle once the timer starts ticking down? Great – pay attention to the way in which it is shrinking. Will you be outside it shortly?
- If you are down on your luck and the safe zone is a trek away, getting there is your priority. If you spot another play, and you cannot defeat them sharpish – get past them. For heaven’s sake don’t get into a protracted scrap: you might win some pride but that is worth nothing when you are dead.
- If you get a kill, it is hard not to zip over to your unfortunate victim’s corpse and loot the shower of items that have erupted from their body. Resist this temptation.
- Firefights attract lots of attention; you cannot guarantee that your murderous mano-a-mano has not piqued the attention of nearby players. You are at your most vulnerable when looting; you are presenting your opponent with an easy, static target to easily blow away. Resist the urge to immediately loot. Wait for others to take the juicy bait.
- Also, when looting, build around yourself while you swap out gear. This is even more important while healing or using shield potions: you never know who was watching your fight through a scope and just waiting to land an easy headshot.
- Weapons and resources spawn in buildings and structures, and like PUBG, appears more frequently in populated areas. This doesn’t immediately mean you should go there, as they will attract other players doing the same thing. Again, you need to weigh up the risk reward of getting better loot while also coming up against more competition. It’s always possible to strike a balance, building up the confidence to explore villages as your arsenal grows, or even ignore most buildings entirely.
How to Download Fortnite For Android?
There has been no official Release by Epic Games of Fortnite But you Can Download the Apk
Click Here to Download