First  Method :
To Download any Type of Facebook video you must need the URL of that Video
Follow Below Given Procedure to Obtain the URL :
For PC [ Computer or Laptop ] Users
Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/. This will open your News Feed page if you’re logged in.
- If you aren’t logged in, enter your email address and password in the top-right corner of the page and click Log in.
- Go to the video that you want to download. Either scroll through your News Feed until you find the video, or enter the name of the person who posted the video into the search bar at the top of the page and go to their account to look for the video.
- Right-click the video. Once you arrive at the video, press your mouse’s right button on it to prompt a drop-down menu. You may have to right-click the video a few times before the drop-down menu will appear.
- On a Mac, you can also hold Ctrl and click the video.
- If your mouse doesn’t have a right-click button, click the right side of the mouse, or use two fingers to click the mouse.
- If your computer uses a track-pad instead of a mouse, use two fingers to tap the track-pad or press the bottom-right side of the track-pad.
- Click on Copy Video URL [ if it doesn’t show then follow beneath ]
- Click Show video URL. It’s at the bottom of the drop-down menu. Clicking it prompts a small pop-up box with the Facebook video’s link in it.
- Copy the Facebook link. Click the link in the pop-up box to select it, then press Ctrl+C (Windows) or ⌘ Command+C (Mac). Doing so will copy the link.
- You can also right-click the link and then click Copy in the resulting drop-down menu.
For Android & IOS Users
Open Facebook. , then tap the Facebook app icon, which resembles a white “f” on a dark-blue background. This will open your News Feed if you’re logged into your Facebook account.
- If you aren’t logged in, enter your email address and password before proceeding.
Go to the video that you want to save. Scroll through your News Feed until you find the video that you want to save, or go to the profile of the person who shared or posted the video to find it there.
- Remember, the video must be public in order for you to be able to download it.
Tap Share. You’ll find this option directly below the video. A menu will appear.
Tap Copy Link. It’s in the menu. Doing so will copy the video’s address to your Phone clipboard.
Now Follow the below given Procedure , You just need the link copied to your clipboard,Vsisit below given websites to download .
Like Downvids, FBDown is simple to make use of. You simply want to paste a link to obtain the video.
Nonetheless, the app also affords an under-used second technique for downloading content material. Let’s check out each approaches.
Firstly, the link technique. To begin, copy the link of the video you need, paste it into the box on the web app, and hit the Download button. The app will spend a couple of seconds processing your request. On the following display, click on Obtain Video in Regular High quality to reserve it onto your pc. or mobile Once more, be careful for the fake buttons.
SaveFrom provides 3 ways to download Fb videos. It additionally works with a number of different websites including YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Yandex, and Break.
In case you’ve been following alongside, you’ll be conversant in the primary one: Seize the video’s URL, paste it into the on-screen field, and hit Download.
We’ve additionally touched on the second strategy; like FBDown, SaveFrom has a Chrome extension. Within the Chrome Net Retailer, it’s branded as Ast Saver.
Lastly, there’s a downloadable EXE app. In case you use the app, it is possible for you to to decide on your video high quality earlier than you put it aside. In case you’re downloading high-definition content, it’s an important device.
- Pros: One of many few apps that gives an online app, Chrome extension, and desktop program.
- Cons: The developer is Russian and many of the related assist recordsdata and data pages use the Cyrillic alphabet.
Downvids is an easy tool to download any Fb video. Simply paste the video’s URL within the field, select your high quality utilizing the drop-down menu below Choose video format, and hit Download. A brand new field will pop up beneath. Hit Download for a second time, and the process will start.
Apparently, Downvids additionally provides a QR code. Scan it using an appropriate app in your phone to look at the video in your device instantly. There’s additionally a Downvids Android app, however critiques are combined. We recommend avoiding it.
- Pros: Easy to make use of, particularly if you wish to watch in your cellphone.
- Cons: Misleading download buttons.
Second  Method :
If a video seems in your Facebook timeline when being announce by an acquaintance, loved one, company or alternative entity you’ll transfer it as associate MP4 file and store it domestically for future use. so as to try to to thus you want to 1st trick Facebook into thinking that you are viewing the social media web site on a mobile device, associate unconventional however necessary workaround. the subsequent steps can work for the bulk of FB videos, together with those originally recorded via Facebook Live, in most major net browsers.
- After navigating to the video that you simply would like to transfer, right-click anyplace inside the player.
- A pop-up menu ought to seem, overlaying the video player and providing a number of choices. choose the one labeled Show video uniform resource locator.
- Another pop-up can show containing the direct address, or URL, for the individual video. Click on this uniform resource locator to focus on it and duplicate it to the writing board. this may be done by right-clicking and choosing the Copy choice or by victimization the keyboard road specific to your operative system; like CTRL+C on Windows, Chrome OS, and UNIX or COMMAND+C on macOS.
- Paste the uniform resource locator into your browser’s address bar, substitution any text presently residing there, by right-clicking within the edit field and choosing the Paste choice from the sub-menu that seems. you’ll conjointly use the subsequent keyboard shortcuts to stick the new URL: CTRL+V on Windows, Chrome OS, and UNIX or COMMAND+V on macOS.
- Now that the address bar is inhabited with the new uniform resource locator, you’ll have to change it slightly by substitution web with m. The front portion of the uniform resource locator ought to currently browse m.facebook.com rather than web.facebook.com. Hit the Enter or return to load this new address.
- The video ought to currently be displayed during a mobile-optimized page. Click on the play button.
- Internet Explorer only: A pop-up dialog ought to seem at all-time low of your browser window. Click on the Save button to transfer the video file to your default location.
- With the video taking part in, right-click anyplace inside the player once more. a replacement context menu can currently seem, providing totally different choices than those given in step a pair of. select the one labeled Save video as.
- Pick the required location wherever you would like to avoid wasting the video file and click on on the Save or Open button, that varies supported package. the whole video file can currently be keep on your disk drive in MP4 format.