Steps to Increase Jio 4G Speed:
- First visit setting option on your phone.
- Then visit the Mobile Networks option from settings.
- Then click on access point name of your reliance Jio Sim.
- You need to select the sim slot of Jio Sim.
Select Menu which is available at top right corner and chooses new APN then click Save.
Setting the APN Network to Increase Jio 4g Speed
- APN – joined
- APN Type – Default
- Proxy – Not Set
- Port – Not Set
- Username – Not Set
- Password – Not Set
- Server – www.google.com
- MMSC – Not Set
- MMS proxy – Not Set
- MMS port – Not Set
- MCC – 405
- MNC – 857, 863 or 874
- Authentication type – Not Set
- APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
So by means of following this trick method you’re simply converting few things to your mobile network, it won’t harm your device. You can change the settings at any time. If you make those changes, then you will get the high-speed net.