Samsung just sent invites for the launch of Galaxy On7 Prime (SM-G611), the company’s latest smartphone in the On series in India on January 17th. The phone was teased by Amazon.in last month and most of the specifications of the phone were revealed on Amazon last week and it was expected to launch in the second week of January.
Here are the full pecs of samsung’s galaxy On7 prime
- 5.5inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7870 processor with ARM Mali-T830 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS.