We are so dependent on our smartphones that we often joke about being addicted. However, what many people still fail to realize is that smartphone addiction is actually a very real problem affecting thousands across the globe. One in ten smartphone users now admit to using their phones in the shower and during sex. The same figures even show that half of people use in while driving.Recent researchers found than an average user touches their mobile phone 2,617 times a day and a heavy user swipes,taps, and clicks more than 5,000 times per day!That's nearly three to four hours a day of lost productivity
To get rid of this over usage of smartphone we found an amazing cool app that can treat your smartphone addiction.
(OFFTIME) - Distraction Free
( OFFTIME ) is the classic. ( OFFTIME ) lets you track and customize your connectivity (and limit phone usage) so you can do the things that matter. Unplug, digital detox and focus on your work, have quality time without distractions with the people you care about, or simply enjoy some peace of mind.
( OFFTIME ) for Android lets you create profiles that block your calls, texts, and notifications. You can even restrict access to any apps and limit your phone usage (digital detox), so you can make sure you can focus, don’t get distracted, break free and have some quality time. Make exceptions for the people important to you, or send out custom auto-replies that let others know when you’re back on the grid. And you won’t miss a thing- check out the activity log for a comprehensive list of everything that happened while you were in your zone.
Our intuitive analytics give you insights into your phone and app usage, so you can identify your habits.
With ( OFFTIME ) for Android you can:
• Block calls, texts, and notifications
• Calls and texts from VIP contacts remain unblocked
• Send out custom auto-replies
• Comprehensive list of missed phone activity
• Restrict your access to apps and internet (exit with delay and no manual stop select able
• Limit phone usage
• Use profiles that fit your needs (Pro: multiple profiles)
• schedule and auto-start profiles with your calendar (Pro)
• use widgets for fast access
• Track phone and app usage, get analytics + compare yourself with others
• Set yourself goals and limit your smartphone usage
• Use reminders that alarm about excessive usage
• Enjoy life!
Are you really addicted to smartphone? What,if anything,do you use to pull you away from your smartphone? Comment your views below.....