An informal hacker has demonstrated how Facebook users can gather all information in one place.
A hacker from Belgium has developed an online tool called Stalkscan. This allows access to every Facebook user’s public information at one place.
This is a website. If you enter any Facebook Profile URL in the search bar, it will present the public information on the same interface in the same interface.
- What photos are you uploaded?
- What videos are uploaded?
- What posts are there?
- What groups are members of the group?
- Which group you are in?
- What games and APPS you use or play ?
- Who tagged you?
- on what you commented on? what photos, videos and posts are harder to get in the same place. But this online tool makes it possible.
The thing to remember here is that it only shows information that is public. That is the tool that works for Facebook rules. The most important thing is that this tool can get rare information that we can not find if you look at a person’s profile directly. You can try this on this site given below.
Click here to visit the site.