• New inspirational photo and quote each day
• Set a daily goal/focus/intention
• Keep track of tasks with Todo list
• See the weather and forecast
• Links and search
• Show bookmarks bar on new tab
• Default Chrome Tab/Apps links
• Customize the dashboard by showing/hiding widgets
• Set your uptime and downtime with Balance mode
• Feel good and get things done!
Unlock added customization, integrations, widgets, and more!
• Customize font and color themes
• Add your own quotes and background photos
• Skip to a new photo or quote whenever you like
• Todo integrations: Asana, Trello, Todoist, GitHub, Wunderlist, Google Tasks
• More widgets: Notes, Countdown timer, Metrics
• Autofocus mode: pull your tasks into your focus, combine with integrations
• Enhanced Weather: extra weather info and more accurate feed
• Enhanced Todo: multi-todo lists and color labels
• Priority support from our friendly team
• Support the development of Momentum
You will get a new tab called React in your Chrome DevTools. This shows you the root React components that were rendered on the page, as well as the subcomponents that they ended up rendering.
The Mobile/Responsive Web Design Tester extension allows Web Designers and Developers to test their web pages against common mobile, phablet and tablet devices by emulating the user agent and screen resolution. Excellent for testing responsive web designs. Easily switch between portrait and landscape mode and test multiple mobile device’s at the same time!
ColorZilla, one of the most popular Firefox developer extensions with over 5 million downloads is finally available for Chrome!
With ColorZilla you can get a color reading from any point in your browser, quickly adjust this color and paste it into another program. And it can do so much more.
- Pretty-prints JSON in Firefox, instead of prompting to download it or rendering it as text
- Collapsible array and object sections for easy navigation
- Optionally send
application/jsonin HTTP Accept headers
What is the easiest way to find out the fonts used in a webpage? Firebug and Webkit Inspector are easy enough to use for developers. However, for others, this should not be necessary. With this extension, you could inspect web fonts by just hovering on them. It is that simple and elegant.
It also detects the services used for serving the web fonts. Supports Typekit and Google Font API.
Bookmarking made easier with the smarts of Google Search and a new modern UI.
Now, if you’re signed in to Chrome with sync enabled:
One-click save: Add images and notes to your bookmarks to make them more helpful. Also, Google will suggest a folder if it seems like it could be a fit.
The User Agent Switcher changes your user agent to spoof other devices and/or browsers. You can put on your IE hat and slip past virtual bouncers into Internet Explorer-only websites; blend in as an iPhone or see how sites render when they think you’re Google’s search spider.
User-Agent Switcher is simple, yet powerful. It adds a toolbar button that you can use to toggle between different commonly used user agent strings, or you can enter your own.
User Agent Switcher overrides Chrome’s default user agent, tricking websites into thinking you’re using a different browser.
* Draw a ruler to any page and view the width, height and top, bottom, left and right position
* Drag the edges of the ruler to resize it
* Use the arrow keys to move and resize the ruler
* Show guides extending from the ruler edges
* Manually update the size and position of the ruler from the toolbar to make precision changes
* Enable “Element Mode” to outline elements on the page as you move your mouse over them
* Navigate through parents, children and sibling elements of any measured element
– View CSS output of changes made
– Sync changes to cloud
– Add comment to the page
– Share and collaborate changes remotely
Powerful, simple to use GUI
Saved history of API requests
Unlimited collections, environments, tests, and sharing
Automated testing with collection runner
Web-viewable, detailed API documentation
Flexible API monitoring, for uptime, performance, and accuracy
Mock servers, to support split-stack development
Vysor lets you view and control your Android on your computer. Easy peasy.
HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ARTICLE , SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TO GET POSTS TO YOUR MAIL BOX
->all trademarks,images and logos are belongs to their respective owners