As You all know that we have already posted on “Virtual Aadhar Card : How To Get? What’s the purpose? All you need to know…“
Unique Identification Authority of India or UIDAI, the agency that administers Aadhaar, last week introduced two new measures- virtual ID and limited KYC- to address security and privacy concerns around leakage of Aadhaar numbers and data.
The Aadhaar card is a unique ID number used for the Aadhaar card number which is issued by the UIDAI in the country to create a Virutal ID for each of the Aadhaar card numbers.
How do Virtual Aadhar card is used and Features Of Virtual ID:
- They do not have the chance to know the true card number behind the virtual ID.
- Only Aadhaar number holders would be able to generate a Virtual ID. Identities like Authentication User Agency (AUA) and KUA (KYC User Agency) cannot generate Virtual ID on Aadhaar holder’s behalf.
- The Primary reason for issuing is They do not have the chance to know the true card number behind the virtual ID. It is included in the UIDAI website and in the mAadhaar mobile app.
- The Aadhar virtual ID is the temporary number contains 16 digits.
- The Aadhar virtual id will be automatically generated whenever the users require it.
- Virtual Id can be generated, retrieved, or revoked through the UIDAI Official website, uidai.gov.in.
- 16-digit random number (virtual ID) can be generated through the UIDAI website from 1stMarch 2018.
- The Government of India is going to make the virtual id compulsory for authentications from 1st June 2018.
- Only Aadhar card users can be able to generate ids like Authentication User Agency (AUA) and KUA (KYC User Agency) cannot generate Virtual ID on Aadhaar holder’s behalf.
- The Government of India has said that the Virtual ID can be used in place of Aadhar Card number to provide the authentication. As per the Government norms, the authentication will be offered through the KYC Or Virtual ID.
- The minimum validity for Virtual ID will be provided by UIDAI. It can be changed/altered as per time period.
- UIDAI has also brought the Limited KYC system. Using this system, the Aadhar clients can provide only the limited details as per the need. This also prevents the exploitation of details.
How To Get Virtual Aadhar Card ?
- Now Enter your Aadhar card Number and the given Security code.
- Your registered Mobile Number Will get an OTP , enter OTP and proceed.
- Your Virtual Aadhar Card will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Why was the Virtual ID/Limited KYC Implemented by UIDAI?
The Virtual ID/ Limited EKYC to fortify the protection and security of Aadhaar information and comes in the midst of uplifted worries around the gathering and capacity of individual and statistic information of people.
Clients can go to the UIDAI site to produce their virtual ID which will be important for a characterized timeframe, or till the client chooses to transform it. They can give this Virtual ID to benefit organizations alongside the fingerprint at the season of validation. Since the framework created Virtual ID will be mapped to a person’s Aadhaar number itself at the back end, it will get rid of the requirement for the client to share Aadhaar number for validation.
- UIDAI shall implement the VID service by 1st April 2018.
- All service providers are requested to make necessary changes in their systems.
- All AUAs and ASAs (Aadhar authentication service providers) to complete the implementation by 1st June 2018.
If You need Any Help just click on live chat button , we are online 24/7.
Share this if it was useful for you 🙂