There are quite a few other improvements included in this build; many focus on the reading experience within Windows 10. There are new grammar tools for both EPUB books and Reading View on websites. Additionally, Microsoft Edge has a new look for reading across EPUBs, PDFs and other documents, as well as syncing reading progress and notes across devices. The build also includes support for custom audio in EPUB.
The build adds an option to never save passwords for a domain, which was highly requested feature among Windows Insiders. It also allows for autofilling passwords and using extensions when using InPrivate mode. Additionally, fixes were put in place to make Near Share more reliable. You can see the full list of improvement at the Windows 10 blog.
Steps to Configure Do Not Disturb Mode or Quiet Hours in Windows 10
1. To enable the Quiet Mode, click on the Action Center icon in the taskbar and click on Quiet mode. If the tile gets colored, it means Quiet Mode is turned on.
2. If you want to turn it off, just tap on it again.
3. Now that you have learnt to turn on or off, you can customize which features to turn on and which ones to turn off. Open the Start Menu, go to Settings.
4. Now click on System.
5. Tap on Notifications and Actions.
6. Under Notifications, you will find all the subsequent options.
Now change every option according to your requirements.
Thanks for visiting...Keep Sharing...